Seoul, Korea – October 28, 2018 – NamoEditor Co., Ltd (previously Namo Interactive, Inc.) is pleased to announce that the Namo WebEditor ONE Windows Open Beta version is now available for trial.
Namo WebEditor ONE Windows Open Beta is an almost ready final release. We invite you to download and try out our newly release Beta and make sure that what you expect from our software is working for you. We will be looking into every bug you find and report to us to improve the product prior to its official release.
Since this is a Beta release, we expect that you may encounter bugs or missing features. To report issues encountered during testing, contact Namo QA here [Namo WebEditor ONE Windows Beta Bug Report]
Note that Namo WebEditor ONE for MAC has been already available for trial and purchase.
- Added hover / scroll function in Event tab
- Added custom widget (w / sample widgets)
- Bug fixes and speed / design improvements
- Creating feedback menu
- Increasing UX convenience
- Adding tracing feature
- Creating guideline in widget
- Adding widget quick style – Button, text
- Other minor upgrades
- Draw instead of coding Drag-and-drop widgets to design you pages, and let the Namo WebEditor ONE take care of the coding. Save development time & cost.
- Scalable to fit screens Namo WebEditor ONE gives you the power to build responsive websites. Our intuitive UI makes creating mobile pages much easier.
- Pixel perfect canvas view No more half pixels, dirty shapes or alpha-blended messes. Namo WebEditor ONE also offers zoom, ruler and guideline tools.
- Back-end integration: Namo WebEditor ONE projects can be integrated with back-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Django, NodeJS, JSP, PHP and WordPress.
- Data binding If your website is not static web page and needs dynamic data, composition and collection widgets are available at your use.
- Code customization Namo WebEditor ONE helps you utilize any function without any limitation. You can insert custom codes to any element
- Collaboration Use Namo WebEditor ONE for team projects. For those with enterprising needs, prototype mode helps share documentation.
- Project management Keep revision history with notes for each element. Drag screens between columns and check project status at a glance.
- Document exportation Automatically export your project document to keep track of work, or share.
ABOUT NAMOEDITOR CO., LTD. Based in Seoul, Korea, NamoEditor Co., Ltd. (Previously Namo Interactive, Inc. / www.namowebeditor.com) is a leading developer and global supplier of software solutions for the World Wide Web. Namo’s focus is creating easy-to-use, yet powerful products that help developers of all levels build exciting, cutting-edge content for the Web.